All Sales Are Final.
However, we will issue a refund on the portion of product that was not delivered adequately due to the following reasons:
Damaged and/or Spoiled Products:
Some lobsters may not survive the transportation process. Lobsters will remain fresh for 12 hours if they are kept cool. When lobsters have been out of the water for an extended period of time, they may appear lifeless. We always ask that all the lobsters are cooked upon arrival.
Upon the death of a lobster the tail loses its elasticity and ability to curl under the body. When plunged into boiling water, a live lobster curls its tail under. If you steam/boil them and the tails curl, then they were alive at the time of cooking – they are fresh and safe to consume.
If the tails do NOT curl once fully cooked when steamed/boiled, we then ask that you email us a picture and we can process a refund for you at that time.
We require a photograph of all of the affected products. Customers must attempt to reach us via email on the date of delivery. Make sure the picture properly shows the product, the box the product arrived in, and the shipping label. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and the best way to reach you.
Lobsters should be prepared on the day of arrival. Lobster207 will not be held responsible for lobsters that are kept overnight, if you choose to postpone cooking them until the following day.
Please understand that if you wish to keep your lobsters until the following day, you are doing so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee our lobsters beyond the day of delivery.
Lobster207 sells Maine Lobster by the pound – not by the piece. We work extremely hard to ensure that all customers receive the correct total weight ordered.
All of our lobsters are weighed on industrial, certified scales prior to packaging. All lobsters are weighed in pounds, not ounces. Please be sure to calibrate your scale and be sure you are weighing in pounds.
It is normal for Lobsters to lose water weight during the transportation process. If you feel that your total order is in fact underweight, please send us a picture of all of the live lobsters and the scale, so that we can verify. Pictures must clearly show the weight recorded on the scale; blurry photos will not be accepted. Please send these, and your order number to email@example.com.
Lobsters do lose weight after cooking, so we cannot accept pictures of cooked lobster.
Lobster207 is not responsible for:
- Packages left outside for more than an hour
- Packages and products that are disposed of, or have given to a third party prior to notifying us of your problem, we will waive your rights for a refund of any kind
- Packages that get delayed and hindered during high-volume shipping periods (Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year)
- Packages that get delayed and hindered because of weather-related issues
- Shipments that are stolen from residence after delivering
- Packages that are delivered when an incorrect address has been given by the customer. Please verify all shipping details on your order confirmation invoice, prior to delivery
- Any issues with orders if you fail to notify or contact us within 12 hours of delivery
Customers are held responsible to input their correct SHIPPING ADDRESS. This includes Name, Street, City, State and Zip Code. We will not refund or reimburse orders that were not delivered on time due to an incorrect address.
Refund Process, Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to process on our end. If you have not received a refund yet
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the terms you accept when you place an order with us.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 207-667-4720.
Please note: Customer Service hours are Mon – Fri (9am – 5 pm EST)