We guarantee our live Maine lobsters on the day of delivery.
All Sales Are Final.
However, we will issue a refund on the portion of product that was not delivered adequately due to the following reasons:
- A mistake made by our shipping carrier. (Excludes Weather delays). If your order experiences shipping damage or was delayed in shipping. Please be sure to take photos of packaging and email them and your order # to us at email@example.com. We will immediately file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- Lobsters are not alive upon delivery, and you notify us within 12 hours of receiving your parcel. Pictures are kindly requested.
Lobster207 does not guarantee live, fresh lobsters, if you do not prepare them on the day of arrival.
Lobster207 will not be held responsible for lobsters that die overnight if you choose to postpone cooking them until the following day.
Please understand that if you wish to keep your lobsters until the following day, you are doing so at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee our lobsters beyond the day of delivery.
Lobster207 is not responsible for packages left outside for more than an hour.
You need to monitor the Lobsters. Keep in mind, if you do receive a dormant or dead lobster, we advise you to cook it upon receipt (separate from others). If the lobster tail curls after cooking – the lobster is considered fresh and safe to consume.
We will kindly ask for pictures or video of the product(s) that are in question, to be e- mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receipt of package. We will not be able to honor any refunds without photographs of the product in question.
If you dispose of the Lobsters and packaging prior to notifying us of your problem, we will waive your rights for a refund of any kind.
We are not responsible for packages that get delayed and hindered during high-volume shipping periods (Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year).
We are not responsible for packages that get delayed and hindered because of Weather-related issues.
We are not responsible for shipments that are stolen from residence after delivering.
ADDRESS CORRECTIONS: Customers are held responsible to input their correct SHIPPING ADDRESS. This includes Name, Street, City, State and Zip Code. We will not refund or reimburse orders that were not delivered on time due to an incorrect address.
These are the terms you accept when you place an order with us.
If you are not 100 percent satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 207-667-4720.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.